All references to “data controller”, “data processor” & “personal data” throughout this policy have the meanings given to them in the GDPR.
Your personal data
For this website, and associated services, we are the data controller.
Personal data we collect
We may collect personal information about you when you do the following:
- Contact us via the relevant Contact Us page of our website.
- Communication you have with us by writing to us, emailing us or calling us.
- How you use our website: we use technology such as cookies (subject to your cookie preferences) when you use our website, and we collect information about the pages you look at and how you use them. For further information please see our Cookies Policy.
- Device and machine information: information about the computer hardware and software on your computers and smartphones that is used to connect or communicate with us. For further information please see our Cookies Policy.
- Exercising your rights: if you exercise any of your statutory rights under data protection law, we will keep a record of this and how we respond.
- Technical data from analytics providers
What we use your personal data for and why
We process the following items of your personal data, with a legitimate interest for the improvement of our services to you and for the analysis of website performance:
- Your contact details which you provide to us on the Contact Us page which may include your first name, surname, email address, company, country and telephone number
- Any verbal communications you have with us including voicemail messages and any recorded telephone conversations or recorded video calls. We shall notify you in advance if any telephone calls or video calls are to be recorded.
- How you use our website(s). For further information please see our Cookies Policy.
- Device and machine information. For further information please see our Cookies Policy.
- Marketing and communications data which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We may anonymise and aggregate personal data we hold (so that it does not identify you). We may use anonymised and aggregated information only for purposes that include testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our website and in the development of new products and services.
Our commitment to information security
To protect your information, we have policies and procedures in place to ensure that only authorised personnel can access your information, that any personal data is handled and stored in a secure and sensible manner and all systems that can access the information have proportionate and reasonable security measures in place.
Third party telephone redirection services
Current third-party telephone redirection companies we use:
Transferring your personal data outside of the EEA
We may from time to time need to transfer your personal information to support partners which are located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), for the purpose of ensuring that this website is operating appropriately or in relation to third parties with whom we share your data. Any transfer of your data will be subject to adequate levels of protection that aim to ensure the safeguarding of your privacy rights in accordance with GDPR and shall provide you with remedies in the unlikely event of a security breach.
How long we keep your personal data for
We retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes, or as required or permitted by applicable law
We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes. We can then arrange for your personal data to be securely deleted.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- the right to be informed about the personal data we collect, how your personal data is being used, and from whom we collect your personal data if we obtain it from other sources;
- the right to access the personal data we hold about you;
- the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data we hold about you;
- the right to request the blocking or deletion of your personal data in some circumstances;
- the right to request that we port elements of your data either to you or another service provider;
- the right to object to us processing your personal data; and
- the right to withdraw your consent for us to process your data.
You only have the benefits of some of the above rights in limited circumstances, which is dependent on the legal reason why we collected your personal data.
We will only collect or use personal data where we require your consent to do so or where otherwise permissible by law, and will always require your consent prior to sending any third party marketing communications to you.
You retain the right to make a complaint at any time to the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC), the Irish supervisory authority for data protection issues ( https://www.dataprotection.ie/ ).